Justagit DAP Term of Use
I.Definitions and general enquiry
- Use of the terms “our” “we” and “us” in these terms means Justagit DAP or Justagit.com
- Justagit DAP is also refers to as Justagit Digital Advertising Platform
- Use of the term “Site” means the website Justagit.com
- “User Account” is a registered account of an advertiser or a publisher or Mobile app owner on Justagit DAP Site.
- Use of the term “Terms” means the described below terms and conditions. “Content” - data, text, images, sound, video and other information and materials.
- “Copyright Information” - the text content, graphics, design, compilation, and other matters related to Justagit DAP and the Site Justagit.com.
- “Trademarks” - all trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations of Justagit DAP. Justagit DAP will provide the advertisers and website publishers with access to the Site, where they can buy and sell ads.
II. User or Account
- Upon the execution of the Terms, all advertisers and website publishers agree to create a unique, password-protected account.
- By creating a “user account”, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18years of age and that you possess the legal right and ability to agree to and be bound to these Terms.
- You agree to be financially responsible for your Account and to comply with your responsibilities and obligations as stated in these terms and in any policies or procedures posted on the Site, including but not limited to those for deposits of funds, account cash outs, payment methods, and refunds.
- To register a “user account” you will be required to submit an email address and password and to provide contact and billing information. You agree that you will not knowingly select or use the email address of another person or impersonate another party, or use an email address that Justagit DAP may consider as inappropriate or offensive.
- Justagit DAP may refuse to permit you to use a specific user account name or email address for any reason. You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of the User Account/contact information and associated password.
- You are entirely responsible for the accuracy of your information and keeping it up-to-date; failure to do so will constitute a breach of these Terms and Justagit DAP reserves the right to terminate your Account.
- You must immediately notify Justagit DAP of any unauthorized use of the Account or any other breach of security of which you become aware.
- You agree that you will be liable for any activity performed by anyone using our website with your user account. If we are unable to verify any information, you provide to Justagit DAP, and if we believe that, your actions are illegal, fraudulent, harassing, abusive, or may cause legal liability or other harm for Justagit DAP, Account holders, or any other party – we reserve the right to terminate or to suspend access to your User Account at any time.
III. Account Funding & Payment
- Justagit DAP requires payment in advance for all Advertiser accounts. Advertisers must initially fund their accounts in order to activate them, no limits to the amount.
- All accounts that have no deposited funds are not permitted to run any campaign and all the advertising campaigns are stopped if advertisers budget get exhausted while running a campaign, until the account is funded.
IV. Trademark and Copyright Infringement
- All of the trademarks of Justagit DAP are pending patent and their use, without Justagit DAP's prior written consent, is strictly prohibited.
- You do not acquire ownership rights to any content or other materials viewed through our site and you agree not to display or use in any manner the material on the Site.
- Justagit DAP is protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights.
V. User Account Usage
As a publisher or a Mobile App ad seller, in connection with your User Account, you agree to the following:
- You will comply all the applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate with your use of or activities on the site.
- You agree to install and use Justagit DAP’s ad serving code on your website at all times that you publish or sell ads through our site;
- You accept Justagit DAP’s terms for release of statistical data. You agree that such statistics are estimates only and are subject to revision for reasons to processing errors or the discovery of fraudulent clicks, and that updates of statistics are generally released, but not guaranteed, for several times a day;
- Notify us via email if you wish to close your Account;
- Accept Justagit DAP’s terms for payment, cashout of every 15days or minimum withdrawal of $100 as describe by admin at the point of registration.
Being a publisher or Mobile App ad seller, in connection with your Account, you agree NOT to:
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliate with a person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulations;
- Offer or disseminate fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions or engage in any unfair deceptive act or practice;
- Violate any confidentiality or nondisclosure obligations you have with other parties; infringe any party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- Act in a manner that victimizes harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Collect or disseminate any information about any other Site users or Account holders, including any personal data or information, or use such information for marketing purposes;
- Use any deceptive implementation methods to obtain impressions, clicks, whether manual or automated, including but not limited to clicking your own ads, asking others to click ads, offering compensation to users for viewing ads or performing searches, promising to raise money for third parties for such behaviour or placing images next to individual ads, or using robots or other automated tools;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of the site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites;
- Facilitate any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information, or use any device, software or routine to attempt to interfere with use of the Site;
- Take any action that may cause Justagit DAP to lose any of the services from its Internet service providers, payment processors, or other suppliers.
- All content in advertisements bought or sold through our site, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the party from which such Content originated. Under no circumstances will Justagit DAP be liable in any way for any Content.
- You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content.
- You are solely responsible for all content that you submit to be placed as advertising or that you upload, post, display, email, transmit or otherwise make available through the Site.
- Justagit DAP does not control the content and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content.
- Justagit DAP reserves the right to terminate or limit your access to services at its own discretion.