- Use of this website www.justagit.com (the “Website” or the “site”), and
- How personal information is collected, used, and processed through our technology on behalf of the online advertisers, publishers, business partners, and other businesses that use Justagit Ads advertisement materials and/or inventory or services (hereinafter referred to as “clients”).
Section I: Compliance
Our Compliance with Law.
- Providing our services, we typically do not directly interact with the owners of personal data unless the owner of information is our client. Rather we process information (including personal information, if any), provided by our clients using various software and services, and not always our software in this regard. Therefore, we obligate our clients to comply with all applicable laws in all applicable jurisdictions, while obtaining information and to indemnify us of any claims arising from such non-compliance.
- We do not directly target any particular group of personal information owners and intend to act in compliance with the laws of our jurisdiction. We police our client’s compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction where the information we process derives from to the extent it is technically possible and practicable. If you are our client, we collect information in accordance with our agreement and this Policy.
Advertiser, Publisher & Partner Data
- As stated herein, our clients (Advertisers, Publishers or Partners, our contractors, and our clients’ contractors may use our technology and operate it using their tags, pixels, cookies, or other similar technologies for their business activities. We are not responsible for our clients, our contractors, and our clients’ contractors’ manner of use of your personal information or any sort of tracking technologies. As well, we don’t bear responsibility for their privacy practices and we have no control over our clients, our contractors, and our clients’ contractors.
- The only measure available to us is termination of certain contractual relationship in case violation of laws on applicable jurisdiction takes place.
If you have questions, want to find out more about our privacy practices, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email email@example.com
Section II. Data Collection
Data We Collect, Process, or Store
- In the course of providing services to our client we do not intentionally collect information that reveals your real-world identity, such as your name, address, phone number, or social security number, our clients may use our services to process some sensitive information, which may come from our clients’ websites and may be processed through our technology without our awareness or control of thereof. Rather we collect data about your computer or device using a number of technologies, the explanation to which you will find below.
- The information we collect is pseudonymous, generalized, and is not considered to be personal information in the majority of jurisdictions. In some other jurisdictions in which we provide services to our clients, in certain contexts, such information, including Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and other pseudonymous information, like certain unique device identifiers that may identify a particular computer or mobile device (for instance, in European Union) such information is considered to be a personal information.
- Please take notice that we may work with third party data platforms or applications that may be directly integrated into our technology or used separately, supplementing our technology by our clients or us. It helps to deliver targeted advertisements using our advertising technology more efficiently or it allows our clients to use multiple interfaces and manage data more efficiently.
- Finally, our clients may use third-party data in combination with your user information to deliver targeted advertisement materials and/or inventory across multiple devices that may ultimately be processed by our technology without our knowledge thereof.
- Information about your behaviour on our client’s resources, websites, and platforms: including information about the domain, your referring website addresses, date and time of your visits, page view data, search keywords, visitor activities and actions on publisher’s sites, referring and exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, geolocation (including city, country, zip code, and potentially geographic coordinates if you have enabled location services on your device), click data, types of advertisements viewed.
- Information about your browser: your browser type, languages, browser history etc.
- Information about your device: including information about your IP address, device make, device model, device operating system, device operating system version, and data connection type.
- Information about your Internet service: including information about which Internet Service Provider (ISP) you use.
- Information regarding your interactions with our clients, including your use of our clients’ websites, software, and mobile applications, the websites and applications or other pages on the Internet or other resources our clients operate and control.
- Any additional data that is reasonably necessary to calculate a statistical ID in certain cases.
- Pseudonymous and generalized information collected by our clients or third parties that may include identifiers (similar to mobile advertising IDs and alike) and interest-based advertising data related to or connected with said identifiers.
How Data is Collected
- We act on assumption that consumers prefer relevant ads, tailored in accordance to their interests. Therefore, we collect a variety of data using cookies and various other standards (typical for the industry) and unique (if our technology allows so) web technologies to collect information automatically from your device, including:
- HTML5 and Locally Stored Objects. Similar to cookies, this technology is also based on pieces of code known as “locally stored objects.” Locally stored objects, such as HTML5 Web Storage, typically contain a greater amount and different types of data than browser cookies. Most current versions of common web browsers clear this locally stored data when you delete or clear your cookie cache. Usually, service automatically analyse all relevant information and collect it.
- Tags and Pixels. Tags and Pixels are blocks of code that our clients and we may use to track your browsing on the Internet: from resources to any particular websites or applications to track your browsing behaviour. Sometimes web beacons are used for these purposes. They are usually transparent or invisible graphic images, no larger than 1x1 pixel, they are placed on a page or otherwise, Internet resource or sent within an e-mail to monitor the behaviour of the user visiting the resource or sending the e-mail. It is often used in combination with cookies. We create and use a unique synchronization system to check the quality of information that we have collected with information that our clients collected independently, and later help our clients or third parties that intend to provide you with targeted advertisements.
- Mobile Device Identifiers. Mobile Device Identifiers or Mobile Device IDs are unique identifiers, which can be used to identify a mobile device. We may use standard device identifiers, to track your use of mobile applications and to determine if a piece of advertisement inventory has been delivered to a specific user or retargeted, or to determine the frequency of certain inventory for a certain user. Ultimately, passing device’s ID back to advertisers helps us and our clients to improve the quality of advertising and its efficiency.
- Software Development Kits. These are blocks of code or algorithm similar to Tags and Pixels that are embedded into a digital resource that allows us to track certain information related to the application use, gathered during the process of utilizing our technology.
- Other technologies: Please be aware that we use other technologies, including locally stored objects, to collect user information in order to assist users with the inventory delivery and to provide reporting to our clients or to evaluate the quality of advertisement.
How Data is Used
- The information that we collect about you, both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information, may be used by us, or shared by us with third parties, in any manner and for any purpose permitted by law. If we or our affiliates are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale or company assets, or transition of service to another provider, then any information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or relevant agreement. We do not make any representations in this Policy with the purpose other than describe our technology in a general manner, and in no event we intend to limit ourselves more than the law requires.
- We primarily use the user information we collect to enable our clients to find and purchase advertising space. In particular, our clients use two types of information in order to deliver end users a targeted advertisement material: our client’s information and information that we provide in the course of our services delivery. Those two types of information are usually synchronized and mutually filtered and checked to identify what are the main interests of the user, and what targeted advertisement materials should be sent to him or her based on all the information that we stated as collected in this section.
- Additionally, we may use the information that we collect directly for our purposes: to create sophisticated advertising segments, to run analytics, including forecasting analytics of inventory, and to check the quality of advertisement or for any other and further research and development purposes acceptable as our legitimate business interests and allowed within the United States of America. Further, we constantly improve our algorithms targeting users with particular advertisement materials and/or inventory and measure the efficiency of advertisement materials. We use user information to improve our services and products that we provide to our clients, and to develop new products and services, to analyse the market, and generate performance reports. For said purposes we may share information with our clients, partners, and service providers, taken, however, that all of the information sharing is done in aggregate without identifying particular users. Finally, we use user information to protect users, investigate security breaches, and to prevent all illegal activities within our systems.
SUBSECTION FOR EEA USERS ONLY
Your Rights and Applicability of the EU Laws
- If you are a user located in the European Economic Area, as defined in GDPR, our legal basis for collecting and using your user information shall be a subject to particular circumstances of collection and/or processing your information. We believe that the basis for collection, storage, or processing your information is your informed consent. In all other cases, we have a legitimate interest in processing the user information. We rely on consent to collect and/or process your user information; we obligate our clients to obtain such consent in compliance with applicable GDPR provision and applicable laws.
- If you have questions or need further information with regard to the manner of use and legal basis for collecting and using your user information, please contact us. Please be advised that we will require reasonable proof that you are a subject to GDPR protection in order to process your inquiry in accordance with this subsection.
Withdrawal of Consent
- You can withdraw your consent to personalized advertising experience any time in accordance with applicable laws and regulation. Please be aware that if you gave your informed consent to our client you should contact that respective client. Moreover, if your consent was granted through the application, please withdraw your consent directly from that application.
- In addition, your device setting likely allows you to generally withdraw or block personalized advertising: for instance, in iOS, you can do that by changing appropriate “Limit Ad Tracking” setting; on Android devices, you can do so by changing “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting. Please be aware that this Provision is not intended to serve as your user manual for your device, and you should always contact the manufacturer to obtain all relevant information on how to withdraw your consent.
- If you withdraw your consent in the appropriate manner, we will no longer collect, use, share, or otherwise process personal data from you (unless we have a right and/or obligation to store your personal data under applicable law or regulation). We will also delete or de-identify the personal data we have stored about you within the period provided by GDPR, if the technology allows us to do so.
- We will also inform our current clients if you withdraw your consent so that they, as independent controllers of your personal data, can also respect your choice to withdraw consent.
- Even if you do not consent to a personalized advertising experience, or you later withdraw such consent, we will still process your personal data when necessary, to comply with the law or to support our legitimate interests, as described below.
- We respect and acknowledge right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. We make no representations to whether we are under a jurisdiction of any authority other than courts of our jurisdiction and this paragraph is intended to notify you about your right under GDPR, whether it is applicable here or not. Please consult your attorney for a legal advice.
- Please be advised that same is applicable to the existence of the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability
- We process personal data in case of necessity to comply with applicable laws and regulations. For instance, for the mere purpose of identification, the jurisdiction of the information and where it comes from, we have to collect user IP address. Similarly, your mobile device identifier will likely be used (unless our technology allows otherwise), in order to identify a user who had withdrawn his/her personal data processing consent.
- Similarly, as soon as you withdraw your consent we will have to provide our clients with your personal information to make sure that your consent has been withdrawn throughout the entire system.
- In some cases legitimate Interest allows us to process certain information without consent: for instance, to prevent fraudulent activity.
- We will determine legitimate interest use on ad hoc basis for each particular platform or service.
- To prevent unauthorized access and disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of your information, we utilize industry standard physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard any personal information we collect. Please note that no transmission or storage of information, however, can ever be guaranteed to be completely secured, though we take all reasonable precautions to protect against security incidents.
Section III. Justagit Ads & Data Collected
Collecting Personally Identifiable Information.
- The Personally Identifiable Information that you must submit in order to register as an Advertiser or Publisher, or to enter into an agreement with us, may include, without limitation, your name, title, company name, mailing/billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, Skype name, credit card information and/or bank account information. To the extent Personally Identifiable Information has been collected from you, you acknowledge that such collection is done on a voluntary basis to enable us to provide you efficient access to our materials and/or inventory, services, promotions, and our other products and/or services.
Collecting Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
- We automatically collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information when you access and use this Website. This Non-Personally Identifiable Information includes, without limitation, the type of browser that you use (e.g., Mozilla, Opera, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari) etc.
- Your IP address, the type of operating system that you use (e.g., Andriod, iOS, Windows or Mac OS, Linux), and
- The domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile, Spectranet, Smile Network) etc.
- We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to help diagnose problems with our server, to personalize your Internet experience, and to identify ways of making the Website better. We also may use this Non-Personally Identifiable Information in the aggregate to analyse Site usage, as well as to offer you products and services. This Non-Personally Identifiable Information is not linked to any Personally Identifiable Information.
- An IP address is automatically assigned to your computer every time you establish a connection to the Internet.
- Justagit Ads advertisement materials and/or inventory uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. When you open an account on Justagit Ads advertisement materials and/or inventory, your IP address will be associated with personally identifiable information.
- We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove them by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
You can “Opt-out” from having cookies stored on your PC when advertisement materials and/or inventory are shown from Justagit Ads. To “Opt-out” click this link.
Policy towards children
Our Services are not directed to people under 18. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us. We do not collect personal information from children under 18.